The Turpin Hills Civic Association is a non-profit organization, established to promote the general welfare of Turpin Hills, including the promotion or sponsoring of:
- Activities concerning public improvements affecting Turpin Hills and all that relates to its betterment.
- Activities to improve the convenience and safety of Turpin Hills residents.
- The maintenance of a forum for discussion of matters of zoning, public safety and welfare, schools and government affecting residents of Turpin Hills.
- The expression to public authorities and governments of the interest of residents of Turpin Hills in matters of zoning, public safety and welfare, schools and government.
- The promotion of social exchange between members of the Association through activities of a social, cultural or civic nature.
Volunteers are needed for one-time projects such as the annual picnic or ongoing such as a street representative. It’s a fun way to meet your neighbors and contribute to neighborhood improvement! Please consider helping – if you’d like to know more, please send us an email at email@example.com or complete the Contact Us Form.